Since 1961, AMS Neve has produced the finest audio equipment and platforms known to man.
Thanks to the commitment of our people to do their best work, we’ve been globally recognised as one of the leading light in the audio industry. At AMS Neve, we have an insatiable need for talent; for us to achieve our mission of defining the future audio landscape, we need to have access to the talent and experience of the best and brightest people across the world. If you’re excited by the idea of making tomorrow’s technical products and solutions a reality today – and having fun while you’re doing it – you’ll be right at home at AMS Neve.
Vacancies AvailableAre you local to Burnley and have a keen interest in making interesting things? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
Due to expansion, we are looking to add to our team making advanced audio products for the world’s professional users. You may already have the right experience, but as long as you have the aptitude and interest, we can top up your existing skill set with training and support to achieve the position you wish to achieve.
You would be working in a state of the art, clean, calm environment in a family and co-operative atmosphere.
- You enjoy putting things together and are interested in how things are made and how things work
- You are dexterous and with a keen eye for detail
- You have excellent work ethics, are punctual, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- You have good communication skills
We are more interested in personal qualities than the absolute skills or qualifications you may have, aptitude is the main requirement, given our commitment to training. The experience we are looking for, or being trained skills to achieve include:
- Assembling electronic components to circuit boards; constructing sub-assemblies, products, or systems; reading work orders; following computer-based production drawings and sample assemblies; receiving verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Mechanical assembly and wiring using crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solder, adhesives, and press fits using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
- Assembling and attaching hardware such as: light guides; large components and clamps; knobs and switches to assemblies. Installing finished assemblies or sub-assemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Optional initial product checking depending on skill level.
If you genuinely fit the above description and are interested in joining us, please email in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org